Web Design In Reading, Berkshire
SEO Yates builds websites in WordPress based on a selection of premium themes and templates from which you can choose.
The price for a
We can build in added functionality, including;
- eCommerce (software integration such as Shopify and Magento) if you sell products from your website
- Online booking systems, for businesses that provide services
- Audio and video players for artists and creatives
- High-quality stock imagery
- Keyword optimised content
10-page website packages with the above functionality start at £2,000. This includes design and content, as well as:
- Content marketing plan and provide ongoing SEO and PPC services, which are priced individually – you can gain an understanding of how much on our prices page.
- Websites that are designed to drive traffic and create revenue for your business. This is what we do on a daily basis.
- At the project initiation, we can build in the suitable technology and content to deliver the best possible conduit for services and products your business sells.
Off-shoring and out-sourcing versus websites built in UK
The £500 web design package is our entry-level offering designed for small businesses attempting to get a foot in the door. By
All work completed for your website will be manually checked by us – both the starter & advanced packages.
For all design and content writing services at the £2,000 level work is carried out in-house (UK-based).
We’re SEO specialists, unashamedly so, and make no excuses. SEO should underpin the foundation of any successful website.
We believe content and digital PR should form the backbone of any website strategy before going to market.
We’re available to provide ongoing digital marketing support after launch.
Web hosting and email account setup and maintenance
Quotes for a free website design consultation
If you’d like a tailored quote, please feel free to get in touch via the email or contact form (both direct to the same place).
We’re based in Reading, and only work with individuals and businesses in the Reading and Berkshire area, which means consultation and design conversations will always happen face to face (we’ll come to you).
50% of the fee is payable on commencement, the final 50% payable once the website ‘goes live’.
For customers purchasing ongoing digital marketing or hosting services, we’ll allow you to make amends and updates while you’re still under contract with us.
Web Design Expertise
Being a small, agile company, we’re able to pass across efficiencies to you. Add this benefit to our in-agency experience for some of Reading’s biggest digital marketing and web design agencies (please see the Portfolio page) andyou’ll understand the value in expertise you’ll receive.