I’m an SEO Director for a leading UK boutique SEO agency. In my
In any SEO and online acquisition
I believe in delivering the best in class SEO, pairing the tone and sentiment of your brand with the content, and managing SEO projects end to end. I believe in aligning with your
My experience and knowledge
has been gained f rom years of experience working at the coalface of online marketing.
I guarantee a high-quality, holistic content strategy that’s more cost effective and agile than unwieldy agencies.
I can provide high-quality editorial copywriting for the purpose of gaining brand exposure, creating linkable assets and driving referral traffic back to your site.
I’m at ease implementing and running the global
In support of my
a deep knowledge in many aspects of SEO, particularly:
- Content Marketing: £3,000 monthly – I never pay for links, and ensure that all link outreach supports the tone and sentiment of the business’s brand. I conduct fully white-hat outreach prospecting, harvesting contacts for natural, high-quality, editorially-sourced links.
- Content Strategy: £1,000 – To deliver a complete competitor keyword gap analysis and 12 month content strategy, including a complete analysis of your niche through the most efficient tools available in the field – I can conduct a complete competitor content gap analysis for you and two competitors providing you
theopportunity and means by which to achieve it.
- Technical SEO Audit: £1,500 – Optimizing site performance (sitemaps, duplicate content, onsite optimisation, HTML minifying and other performance best practices, page speed optimisation and identifying common errors such as
hreflangor product schema markup) through a deep technical audit of your site.
- Reputation SEO: £2,000 per brand or name – I can repair your online presence “burying” results that you don’t think deserve to be public any longer.
My day to day activities and previous experiences in SEO include the following:
- Mentoring for SetSquared businesses in the University of Surrey’s Tech Hub
- Nominated for a 2018 Search Award – ‘Best Local Campaign’ for work with
- Developed and lead an interactive SEO session for the New York office of Warner Music, for internal marketing teams, sharing knowledge and advising on long-term organic strategy
- Created and lead an SEO Lunch & Learn session in MetalBox Factory, Southwark, for one of the UK’s largest personalised gifting eCommerce websites.
Previous Experience in SEO:
2019: SEO Director at Blue Array
2017 – 2018: SEO Manager, Blue Array, a Boutique UK SEO agency
2016: Digital Account Manager at Digital House
2016: PPC Account Management at Yell.com
2015: Freelance Copywriter for small trades websites, emphasis on local SEO including GMB pages
2011 – 2014: Content fulfilment for local businesses at Yell.com
2011: 1st Class Degree from The University of Salford in English and Drama.